This subtle design fits the most contemporary or opulent home. Made by Abyss, these light and absorbent towels boast a plush 100% Egyptian cotton in a hefty 500 grams for unparalleled luxury.
- 40 Inch x 72 Inch
- Wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry at low temperatures.
- Always wash towels separately from other home textiles and garments (zippers, hooks, snaps and velcro can pull).
- Liquid soaps are recommended as powders tend to clump and may stain or bleach.
- Do not use detergents with brighteners or bleach alternatives as these can remove color.
- Do not use fabric softeners. They clog cotton fibers and prevent them from wicking moisture. They can also remove color from towels.
- Never use bleach, even on white towels.
Always working with the finest raw materials – pure cotton, linen, and silk– Abyss produces towels and bath accents using both hand-guided tufting and high technology weaving machines. Throughout Europe, the United States, Asia, South America, and Canada, Abyss products have become synonymous with both luxury and quality.