The Fortis wall sconce is a great example of the collaborative design process. The initial concept from the New York based Desiron was refined over many iterations, and we then worked with the local Southern California Artisan glass company, Siemon & Salazar, to achieve a very specific bubbled glass lens that diffuses the light. It is a strong and sophisticated display of three elements: a piece of metal, a piece of wood, and a piece of glass all beautifully showcased in light.
- Nick Sheridan
- Unique bubble artisan glass
- 12.5 inch x 7.5 inch x 3.75 inch (318 mm x 191 mm x 95 mm)
- Product weight – 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Energy efficient LED light source
- Light output – 565 lumens
- Light color – 2700 K
- Color Accuracy – 90 CRI
- Power usage – 6W
- Dimmable: 120V (ELV or TRIAC dimmer), 277V (0-10 V)
- Wood grain will vary
- Bubbles in glass will vary from piece to piece
Cerno is an industrial design and manufacturing company innovating modern LED lighting fixtures and furniture.