The Ignis and Imber were inspired by the same design principles that make Cerno and ICRAVE well suited to collaborate. Honesty, simplicity, elemental, timeless and quality are words that sit at the core of both companies’ design ethos and we believe these light fixtures embrace these qualities well. Each fixture was reduced to its essential parts – frame and shade – highlighting the interplay of the components, and accentuating the clean lines of the form. ICRAVE / Cerno
- Nick Sheridan
- Distressed Brass, Walnut
- Distressed Brass, Dark Stained Walnut
- Brushed Brass, Walnut
- Brushed Aluminum, Walnut
- Brushed Aluminum, Maple
- Brushed Rose Gold, Dark stained Walnut
- Gloss White, Maple
- Diameter: 17 inch
- Height: 11.5 inch
- Diameter: 24 inch
- Height: 14.75 inch
- Diffuser is recommended when fixture location may allow for direct glare. Integrated LED option always comes with a diffuser.
- For corded versions: White cord is paired with satin nickel hardware, black cord is paired with black hardware.
- Canopies-Integrated LED: Comes with a 2” (51 mm) deep, 5.5” (140 mm) diameter canopy to house the driver (3.25” x 2.25” x 1.25”).
- Canopies-Universal Socket: Comes with a low profile 5” (127 mm) diameter canopy. 24” (610 mm) Imber corded uses a 1/16” (2 mm) Ø steel cable for suspension.
- Wood grain will vary
- cUL listed
Lamping: Integrated LED:
- Light output – 1250 Lumens
- Light colour – 2700 K (warm)
- Color accuracy – 90+ CRI
- Power usage – 13W
- Dimmable (use TRIAC or ELV dimmer)
- Additional colour temperatures as well as sunset dimming are available upon request.
Universal Medium Base E26 Socket:
- 17" Ignis: 1 x 75 W max E26 base, type A lamp
- 24" Ignis: 3 x 75 W max E26 base, type A lamp
- Bulb not included
- Corded: SVT wire is used. 8’ (96 inch) length provided, field adjustable, suitable for a sloped ceiling.
- Rigid: Stem comes 6’ (72 inch) long and is field cuttable to length, 3/8” diameter
Cerno is an industrial design and manufacturing company innovating modern LED lighting fixtures and furniture.