Made in Victoria BC, Dodeka’s Dining Chair connects clean geometric lines, sustainably-grown West Coast red cedar, and robust outdoor materials.
- Frame: rust-free, 100% welded, thick-walled aluminum
- Finish: powder coated
- Fabric: Sungrella fabric or Serge Ferrari Stamskin One soft composite
- Foam: 2 inch thick open cell reticulated, flow-through foam
- Wood: Sustainably-grown West Coast red cedar, 316L stainless screws
- Height: 86 cm / 34 inch
- Width: 61 cm / 24 inch
- Depth: 55 cm / 21.5 inch
- Cushion Thickness: 5 cm / 2 inch
- Cleaning tips for frame and cushions: soapy water with a soft sponge or cloth, and a hose off
- Cedar: apply food safe linseed oil yearly
- Challenging the “throw-away society”, Dodeka frames are guaranteed for life
- Replaceable cushions, cushion covers and wood are available
Canadian made Dodeka outdoor furniture is an intersection of clean geometric lines, ergonomics, and robust outdoor materials. The modern rust-free welded aluminum frame, reticulated foam, and performance cushion covers are complimented by the warmth and beauty of sustainably-grown West Coast red cedar. With the convenience of under-table cushion storage, the comfort of heated cushions (an industry first), and ambiance of under-seat lighting Dodeka connects form, fit, and function.