Adjustable table lamp providing direct lighting, with pantograph arm and adjustable head.
- Fused aluminum alloy body
- Die-cast aluminum outer head, with injection-molded methacrylate diffuser
- BASE external cover in ABS
- Extruded aluminum alloy square tube (12x12mm) structure, machined mechanically, so that it houses a stainless steel load-compensation spring and injection-molded acetal resin sliding blocks
- Height: 18.39 inch
- Base Width: 6.54 inch
- Bulb Diameter: 22.24 inch
- 30 x TOP LED 3000K 325lm CRI95 - 7.5W
- The ON/OFF switch is electronic with optical mechanism located in the head
- 2 different modes available: Kelvin LED GREEN I with Daylight Sensor or Kelvin LED GREEN II with Daylight Sensor & Motion Sensor
After first opening its doors in 1971 Flos acquired brands and opened new a new factory on a path to bring cutting edge creativity to the interior lighting industry. Their later collaborations with Achille Castiglioni in the 80's established Flos in the market by developing a family of lighting, the Brera Series. Later partnerships with contemporary talent including Philippe Starck, Jasper Morrison, Konstantin Grcic, Marc Newson, Piero Lissoni, Marcel Wanders, Patricia Urquiola and many others continued to propel Flos as a leader in modern interior lighting. Pairing with talented design professionals has become a core element of the company's mandate and extends to all areas of its brand including promotional activities and artful photography.
Having received much critical acclaim, Flos is a five time winner of the Compasso d'Oro Industrial Design Award and have secured commissions to illuminate several of Europe's great historical and architectural sites including Venice's Palazzo Grassi and the City of Amsterdam archives.
Today, Flos is a top choice amongst consumers for both private residences and commercial lighting applications. A versatile catalogue paired with a long standing reputation and design history makes Flos products a perfect addition to any space. www.flosusa.com
Flos Kelvin LED Green Table/Wall Lamp Designed by:
- Antonio Citterio , 2009
- Toan Nguyen , 2009
Born in 1950 in Meda, Italy, Antonio Citterio opened his architecture office at the age of just 22. One of the most internationally sought-after designers, Citterio has worked for such renowned companies as Vitra, Flos, Kartell, and Iittala. The reason for the success of his design projects is that he likes to “tease” out an object’s dormant potential. He is on a constant search for true and authentic work and that he detests bad design. In 1987 and in 1994, Antonio Citterio received the Compasso d’Oro award.
Since 2006 he has been teaching architectural design at the Academy of Architecture in Mendrisio, Switzerland. In 2008, the Royal Society honored him for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce of London, which gave him the title of “Royal Designer for Industry.”