The Adelaide Bi-Sectional is a classic, symmetrical design that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sectional to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Width: 236 cm / 93 inch
- Depth: 236 cm / 93 inch
- Height: 79 cm / 31 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 17.5 inch
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.