Inspired by the work of the Sarasota School of Architecture and at home in both modern and traditional spaces, this mid-century styled chair features a solid natural ash frame with an interlocking truss base and finger joint detailing on the arms. All wood is FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management.
- Seat and back cushions are Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Solid hardwood frame with finger-joint detail on the arms
- Frame has a water-based clearcoat finish
- Width: 67 cm / 26.5 inch
- Depth: 79 cm / 31 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 30 inch
- Seat Height: 43 cm / 17 inch
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.