Renew Sit-to-Stand Tables make moving from sitting to standing—and back again—a natural part of your day. Combined with a great chair, a Renew Table supports you through a full range of movement to help you stay more active and healthy while you work. Renew Sit-to-Stand Tables are compatible with Logic Power Units (sold separately) for an integrated power option.
- Height: 69 - 117 cm / 27 - 46 Inch
- Depth: 76 cm / 30 Inch
- Width: 152, 183 cm / 60, 72 Inch
- Top Thickness: 3.2 cm / 1.25 Inch
- Height can be changed with an electronic adjustment
- Table has glides with a 1/2" leveling range
- For ease of use, limit weight on the work surface to ~180 lbs
LOGIC POWER UNIT (OPTIONAL):
- The Logic Power Unit is only available with the Integrated Cord Management option
- Only the medium and large Logic Power Units (11 and 12.5 inch wide) can be ordered with the table
- The Logic Power Unit is available with an IEC connector instead of the standard power cord, this option additionally requires the Hidden Power option
- Please contact us when ordering the IEC connector option
- The Logic Power Unit can also be purchased separately if desired (see related products below)
By the middle of the 20th century, the name Herman Miller had become synonymous with “modern” furniture. Working with legendary designers George Nelson and Charles and Ray Eames, the company produced pieces that would become classics of industrial design. Since then, Herman Miller has collaborated with some of the most outstanding designers in the world, including Alexander Girard, Isamu Noguchi, Bill Stumpf, Don Chadwick, Studio 7.5, Yves Béhar, Doug Ball, and many talented others.
Today, in addition to their classic pieces and new designs for the home, Herman Miller is a recognized innovator in contemporary interior furnishings for the home or office workspace. Headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller has manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom and sales offices, dealers, licensees, and customers in over 100 countries. All of them work to design and build a better world around you.
While we might know them in a home furnishings sense, Herman Miller is also an innovator in health care environment solutions and other related technologies and services. Winning multiple awards in categories of design, environment and manufacturing, Herman Miller was named one of Fast Company magazine's "Most Innovative Companies" and was among FORTUNE magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" in 2010. Headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller manufacturers in the US, Italy, China and the United Kingdom. They are present in over 100 countries through licensed dealers, sales offices and customer homes.
Herman Miller values and celebrates design of the past and strives to redefine the future. Working with outstanding designers, innovative environmental policies, and standing behind their products makes them a leader in their industry and well on their way to bettering our world through good design. www.hermanmiller.com
Herman Miller Renew Sit-to-Stand Table Oval T-Foot Designed by:
- Brian Alexander
Brian Alexander describes himself as an observationalist. “I spend a lot of time getting to know the behaviours of everything,” he says. Alexander is so fascinated by people’s behaviour that he’s been compiling an owner’s manual for humans since the late 1980s. “It began by watching a traffic jam in a food service line,” he says. “I was intrigued with the way people negotiated and mimicked the person in front without even knowing it.” He adds to the manual frequently—and draws upon it for every project he does.