Renew Sit-to-Stand Tables make moving from sitting to standing-and back again-a natural part of your day. Combined with a great chair, a Renew Table supports you through a full range of movement to help you stay more active and healthy while you work. Renew Sit-to-Stand Tables are compatible with Logic Power Access Solutions (sold separately) for an integrated power option.
- Laminate top with thermoplastic edge, veneer top and edge or painted Formcoat eased edge
- Width: 48 or 60 inch
- Depth: 24 or 30 inch
- Height (Adjustable): 27-46 inch
- Top Thickness: 1.25 inch
- 49% recycled content; 74% recyclable
- Height ranges from 27" to 46" with an electronic adjustment
- Glides with a 1/2" leveling range
- Ships ready to assemble. Special tools required
- The Integrated Cord Management option is only available for the 30 x 60 inch size tops
- Work surface: 12 years
- Mechanical components: 5 years
- Electrical components: 2 years
- Herman Miller Logic Power Unit Clamp Mount (see related products below)
- Herman Miller Logic Power Unit Grommet Mount (please contact us when ordering this accessory)
- The Logic Power Unit Grommet Mount is only compatible with the 30 x 60 inch size top and the Integrated Cord Management option
By the middle of the 20th century, the name Herman Miller had become synonymous with “modern” furniture. Working with legendary designers George Nelson and Charles and Ray Eames, the company produced pieces that would become classics of industrial design. Since then, Herman Miller has collaborated with some of the most outstanding designers in the world, including Alexander Girard, Isamu Noguchi, Bill Stumpf, Don Chadwick, Studio 7.5, Yves Béhar, Doug Ball, and many talented others.
Today, in addition to their classic pieces and new designs for the home, Herman Miller is a recognized innovator in contemporary interior furnishings for the home or office workspace. Headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller has manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, and the United Kingdom and sales offices, dealers, licensees, and customers in over 100 countries. All of them work to design and build a better world around you.
While we might know them in a home furnishings sense, Herman Miller is also an innovator in health care environment solutions and other related technologies and services. Winning multiple awards in categories of design, environment and manufacturing, Herman Miller was named one of Fast Company magazine's "Most Innovative Companies" and was among FORTUNE magazine's "Best Companies to Work For" in 2010. Headquartered in Zeeland, Michigan, Herman Miller manufacturers in the US, Italy, China and the United Kingdom. They are present in over 100 countries through licensed dealers, sales offices and customer homes.
Herman Miller values and celebrates design of the past and strives to redefine the future. Working with outstanding designers, innovative environmental policies, and standing behind their products makes them a leader in their industry and well on their way to bettering our world through good design. www.hermanmiller.com
Herman Miller Renew Sit-to-Stand Table Rectangular C-Foot Designed by:
- Brian Alexander , 2013
Brian Alexander describes himself as an observationalist. “I spend a lot of time getting to know the behaviours of everything,” he says. Alexander is so fascinated by people’s behaviour that he’s been compiling an owner’s manual for humans since the late 1980s. “It began by watching a traffic jam in a food service line,” he says. “I was intrigued with the way people negotiated and mimicked the person in front without even knowing it.” He adds to the manual frequently—and draws upon it for every project he does.