M/Flex, Humanscale’s multi-monitor arm system, can go from one to six monitors in minutes without the need for tools. Seamlessly integrating with any work surface through a wide number of attachments on a single post, M/Flex turns any standard work surface into a dynamic workstation.
Unlike conventional monitor arm systems, M/Flex has a small footprint and its aesthetic won’t overpower the existing workspace. Its modular design and strength allow exceptional performance for a multi-monitor system. As monitors continue to evolve, M/Flex’s versatility makes it the perfect multi-monitor solution for a changing technology landscape.
M/Flex offers effortless adjustment and enables easy, spontaneous configurations. With its plug-and-play customization, M/Flex allows users to add monitor arms, attachments and accessories as needed. M/Flex is the perfect addition to the modern and constantly evolving workspace and, when paired with the optional M/Connect™ monitor arm base, users can completely eliminate cable clutter and gain easy access to USB ports and high-speed charging.
- Manufactured primarily from recycled aluminum
- Sleek, slim design to complement any interior
- Fewer parts for a more sustainable monitor arm
- Optional post stop is removable and provides 180-degree stop to protect walls and panels
- Every arm comes with a standard VESA plate that can accommodate 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm
- Please contact us if you wish to order additional configurations or individual parts including:
- VESA Plates in other sizes such as 100 x 200 mm, 200 x 200 mm, 200 x 400 mm
- Laptop holder that attaches to an arm
- Crossbar allowing 2 monitors to attach to one arm (only for specific configurations and sizes)
The best designs in the world are based on purpose and function. When a design solves a functional problem, as simply and elegantly as possible, the resulting form will be honest and timeless. Uncompromising performance-centric design in its purest form is at the heart of every Humanscale solution. Each of our ergonomic products is designed for uncomplicated use, maximum comfort, a long serviceable life, and a minimal environmental footprint. And that’s why they look good, too.