Impressive and large-scale suspension in layered, hand-blown glass with wave-like, horizontal etching. Finished in milky white glass, Class 120 is suspended with adjustable clear cord and cable with a canopy in light grey. Swag mount optional. Light source options include: Incandescent, fluorescent and LED.
- Diffuser: white satin glass with hand cut grooves
- Structure: grey lacquered metal
- Max Height: 150 cm / 59 inch
- Diffuser Height: 120 cm / 47.2 inch
- Diffuser Diameter: 27 cm / 10.6 inch
- Canopy Diameter: 13 cm / 5.1 inch
- Incandescent / Halogen 1 x 100W E26/1 x 150W E26 G 40
- Fluorescent 1 x 26W G24q-2
- cUL listed
- The offcentre element is available
- Swag Kit 3 available
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.
Leucos Class 120 Suspension Lamp Designed by:
- Ufficio Stile I Tre