Celebrated minimalist and internationally renowned interior designer Joseph D’Urso first translated his signature spare aesthetic to furniture for Knoll in 1980. With simple lines, lean proportions and industrial materials, the collection of tables reflects D’Urso’s preference for objects that look more engineered than styled. “The tables span any function from home to office," explains D’Urso. "I tried to create a palette of choices so one can decide what is most appropriate for each situation."
- Top available in laminate, Techgrain, veneer, and natural or coated stone
- Laminate, Techgrain, and veneer tops are 3-ply construction with medium density fiberboard core and plastic Laminate backer (laminate tops) or paper backer (wood veneer tops) featuring a black vinyl bullnose edge
- Stone tops are ¾” thick with integral hand-crafted bullnose edge
- Legs available in a variety of paint finishes and polished chrome and are available with black nylon glides, casters, or locking casters
- Casters are 3" single, black hard-rubber wheel.
- Black or medium metallic grey legs are paired with polished chrome wheel housings and polished chrome or red legs are paired with black housings.
- Locking caster housings are always polished chrome
- Wood tables with casters are weighted with steel plates to ensure stability.
- Plates are painted and secured under the tabletop
- Small: w 106.7 cm / 42 inch x h 51.5 cm / 20.3 inch
- Medium: w 122 cm / 48 inch x h 57.1 cm / 22.5 inch Or w 137.1 cm / 54 inch x h 64.2 cm / 25.3 inch
- Large: w 152.4 cm / 60 inch x h 64.2 cm / 25.3 inch Or w 182.8 cm / 72 inch x h 78.7 cm / 31 inch
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
Many Knoll products are subject to shipping charges. Please check our shipping policies for details.
Boasting an extensive portfolio of products ranging from office work systems and residential mid-century modern classics, to textiles and accessories, Knoll is a leader of modern and sustainable design. Iconic designs from classic designers such as Harry Bertoia, Eero Saarinen, Warren Platner, Isamu Noguchi and Florence Knoll herself make up a large component of Knoll's collection, along with innovative contemporary pieces. Knoll's products can be found in private residences and major art museums alike, including 40 products in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. read more...
Founded in 1938, Knoll's reputation for design integrity has a long and decorated history under the guiding principle: "good design is good business." Knoll invests in extensive research, field studies, customer collaborations, and partners with experts from the fields of architecture, organizational behavior, technology and business management to ensure that its products adapt and respond to the evolving needs of their customers. Environmental needs and requirements are not overlooked by design house either. In fact, Knoll is also considered a leader in production practices that reduce waste, conserve natural resources and protect the biosphere.Knoll has a strong international presence in the design world - headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA with showrooms across North America, Europe and represented by dealers throughought Latin America and Asia. www.knoll.com
Knoll Joseph D'Urso - Round Table Designed by:
- Joseph Paul D'Urso , 1980