The Remix Side Chair marries traditional modern elegance with high-performance materials and construction. Available with casters or glides, Remix Side is equally at home in the dining room or conference room.
- Formway Design 2015
- PLUSH CUSHIONING Provides immediate comfort
- PLIABLE FLEXORS Enable back movement
- FULLY UPHOLSTERED PERIMETER Offers soft, uninterrupted comfort for movement throughout the day
- TUBULAR STEEL LEGS Give Remix side a lighter presence and can be specified with casters or glides
- Overall Height: 80 cm / 31.5 inch
- Overall Width: 58.4 cm / 23 inch
- Overall Depth: 56 cm / 22.4 inch
- Seath Height: 44.9 cm / 17.7 inch
- Seat Width: 48 cm / 18.9 inch
- Seat Depth: 43.9 cm / 17.3 inch
- Arm Height from Seat: 23.8 cm / 9.4 inch
- Arm Height from Floor: 66 cm / 26 inch
- Inside Distance between Arm Rests: 51 cm / 20.1 inch
- Remix side chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 lbs.
Boasting an extensive portfolio of products ranging from office work systems and residential mid-century modern classics, to textiles and accessories, Knoll is a leader of modern and sustainable design. Iconic designs from classic designers such as Harry Bertoia, Eero Saarinen, Warren Platner, Isamu Noguchi and Florence Knoll herself make up a large component of Knoll's collection, along with innovative contemporary pieces. Knoll's products can be found in private residences and major art museums alike, including 40 products in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. read more...
Founded in 1938, Knoll's reputation for design integrity has a long and decorated history under the guiding principle: "good design is good business." Knoll invests in extensive research, field studies, customer collaborations, and partners with experts from the fields of architecture, organizational behavior, technology and business management to ensure that its products adapt and respond to the evolving needs of their customers. Environmental needs and requirements are not overlooked by design house either. In fact, Knoll is also considered a leader in production practices that reduce waste, conserve natural resources and protect the biosphere.Knoll has a strong international presence in the design world - headquartered in Pennsylvania, USA with showrooms across North America, Europe and represented by dealers throughought Latin America and Asia. www.knoll.com