A light versatile table that is perfect for bars and restaurants, but that can be easily adapted for use in other contexts, e.g at the office, in the home to provide extra work space, as an extension to a desk or in tandem with a sofa. Tables tops are round or square in various wood types, come in various dimensions and are height adjustable to ensure maximum flexibility.
- Tops are either made of HPL (1 cm / 0.4 inch thick) or wood (1.6 cm / 0.63 inch thick)
- Base Diameter: 37, 46, 59 cm / 14.5, 18, 23.5 inch
- Fixed Column Height: 37, 62, 69, 107 cm / 14.5, 24.5, 27, 42 inch
- Adjustable Column Height: 52-70, 72-102 cm / 20.5-27.5, 28.25-40 inch
- Table Top Width (Round or Square): 60, 70, 80 cm / 23.5, 27.5, 31.5 inch
- Fixed columns can accommodate all size tops
- Height adjustable columns can only accommodate 60 cm or 70 cm size tops
Produced near Padova, Italy for more than thirty years, Lapalma has been manufacturing beautiful furniture for the home. Rooted in modern design and contemporary aesthetics, using natural materials like wood, leather, metal, wicker and glass, combining elements and functions Lapalma creates refined and functional chairs, tables and stools. Continual research on materials and mechanisms drive the design process. Quality is a fundamental component of Lapalma’s philosophy. Checking the incoming raw materials, the way suppliers work, how components are assembled and products controlled, packed and delivered all contribute to the special care dedicated to their excellent products.
Lapalma Brio Table Designed by:
- Romano Marcato , 2001
Romano Marcato was born in Padua, Italy in 1951. He graduated from Padua's High Technical Institute in 1970 in the feild of industrial mechanics. From 1970 – 1978 he was in charge of designing precision tools and machines for the car industry, electronics and home appliances. In 1979, along with his brother, he founded Lapalma and began designing products for the home.
He remains the head of the technical department and has designed a series of popular chairs and tables.