The precisely cut ring and the high quality 316L stainless steel case, combined with a genuine leather strap gives this design its balance.
As opposed to the original tube table clock, where the aesthetics are a result of the concept, the tube watch used the extruded ring as a starting point for the design.The quality materials and the industrial appearance of the dial give this watch its sophisticated yet solid and raw character. Both watch models, the D-series with leather strap and the S-series with a steel band, show a different interpretation of the iconic watch face.
Piet Hein Eek, 2016
- 316L Stainless Steel, Black or Brown Leather Strap
- Lens Hardened Mineral Glass
- Case Diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.5 inch
- Thickness: 0.91 cm / 0.36 inch
- Strap Width: 2 cm – 12/8 cm / 0.78 inch - 4.7/3.15 inch
- Leather strap with solid stainless steel buckle closure
- Crown Push/pull crown with diamond cut teeth
- Power supply SR626SW battery (included)
- Water Resistance 5ATM / 50 meter
- Japanese miyota 2035 – 3 hand Movement
- Warranty 2 year
LEFF amsterdam are clock masters and watchmakers, based in Amsterdam. Founded in 2011 on the belief that life is too beautiful for dull design and with the philosophy that no one really needs a clock or watch, they decided to make their clocks and watches tell interesting stories, not just the time. Preferring not to be called artists, they spend their lives in the pursuit of functional beauty. They believe that concept is king. LEFF amsterdam collaborates with renowned designers from all over the world. Every designer adds his own signature to the collection and defines the character of the brand. You can be sure that you possess an authentic designed piece, made with the highest possible standards.