This graceful and attractive wall/ceiling fixture features a silkscreened glass shade overlain with a bass relief in either White, Gold or Platinum delicately accented by dangling crystals. White lacquered metal frame supports the diffuser.
- Silkscreened Glass, White Lacquered Metal Frame
- Height: 16.5 cm / 6.5 inch
- Diameter: 35 cm / 13.7 inch
- 4 x 40W Incandescent / Halogen G9 Type T4
- 1 x 22W Fluorescent low-consumption 2GX13 T5
- Available in White / Gold, White / Platinum and White / White colour finish
- Electronic ballast
- cUL listed
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.