Pendant lamps in borosilicate geoid shaped glass with a ribbed tube accent. Metal Structure with Chrome or Gold Polished Finish.
- Toso, Massari & Associates with G. Toso
- Metal, Borosilicate Crystal Glass
- Max Height: 190 cm / 74.4 inch
- Diffuser Diameter: 18 cm / 7 inch
- Diffuser Height: 11 cm / 4.3 inch
- Canopy Diameter: 27 cm / 10.6 inch
- Canopy Height: 5 cm / 2 inch
- 3 x 35W Incandescent/Halogen MR-11 - 12V GU4
- cUL listed
- Dimmable transformer included
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.