The Loll 4-Slat Adirondack has more comfort than you would expect from an outdoor chair, and even more so when you factor in that you will never have to work on it. The thick recycled plastic feels solid and at more than 50 pounds this chair will not blow around. With your choice of a clean flat profile or more traditional curves, the contoured back and seat will make you want to lollygag for hours and feel good about it too. Unlike most Adirondacks, we have hidden nearly every fastener for the cleanest lines.
- 100% recycled high-density polyethylene (HDPE) primarily from milk jugs
- Width: 28.5 inch (72.4 cm)
- Depth: 34.75 inch (88.1 cm)
- Height: 33.25 inch (84.2 cm)
- Seat depth: 17.75 inch (45.1 cm)
- Width: 30 inch (76.2 cm)
- Depth: 37.75 inch (95.7 cm)
- Height: 37.25 inch (94.3 cm)
- Seat depth: 19 inch (48.1 cm)
- And now you never have to get up! Loll Adirondack's now come with an installed stainless steel bottle opener below the sitters' right arm. Cooler not included
Loll Designs came into being in 1997 when a Minnesota-based municipal skate park designer/builder, TrueRide, designed, built, and installed more than 450 custom skateboard parks in cities across the U.S. and abroad. TrueRide’s founders, fueled by an inherent concern for the environment, led them to seek a use for the recyclable materials in their skate park projects. In 2003 Loll Designs was conceived as a way to repurpose excess skate ramp material into outdoor furniture. The iconic Adirondack chair was a natural place to start and it was launched in 2006.
With a focus on modern design and doing the right thing, Loll Designs forged ahead creating hundreds of products. Unique recycled materials and sustainable business practices all coalesce to make innovative, functional, and thoughtful products made in the USA and distributed worldwide.