The Bart Family collection of sofas is originally inspired by the rounded shapes & sumptuous glory of 18th century Rococo. Moooi works and Bart Schilder reinterpret such splendour, adding genuine pleasure and softness to the classic silhouette by using modern day skills and a timeless eye for detail.
- Wooden Frame Covered in Foam and Dacron, The Seat Cushion is Made in Foam.
- Macchedil Sottile composition: 49% vi, 24% pl, 21% li, 6% co
- Macchedil Grezzo composition: 47% co, 20% vi, 18% pi, 8% li, 5% pc, 2% af
- Faux composition: 100% pl
- Boucle composition: 43% co, 28% pan, 14% pa, 12% vi, 3% pl
- Twill composition: 72% wo, 8% pa, 20% pl
- Summit UNI composition: 22% wo, 2% pa, 14% pl, 62% pl filling
- Velour composition: 77% wo, 8% pa, 15% pl
- Arredo Leather composition: 100% semi aniline leather
- Cervino Leather composition: 100% aniline leather
- Overall Height: 39.4 inch
- Width: 92.5 inch
- Depth: 28.7 inch
- The Daybed comes with a set of pillows in matching upholstery.
Named after the Dutch word for beautiful – the third ‘o’ in the brand name stands for an extra value in terms of beauty and uniqueness. For more than ten years Moooi has inspired and seduced the world with sparkling and innovative designs. Marcel Wanders and Casper Vissers founded the company in 2001. The Moooi portfolio contains a range of work from many other internationally recognized designers. Its style is exclusive, daring, playful, exquisite and based on the belief that design is a question of love. Moooi takes pride in producing timeless objects of beauty which posses the uniqueness and character of antiques combined with the freshness of modern times. This fusion brings the brand to focus on the production of iconic objects. Their collection of lighting, furniture and accessory designs deliver an extra touch of creativity and beauty.
Moooi Bart Daybed Designed by:
- Bart Schilder , 2012
Bart Schilder graduate from The Hague University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands. His interests lies in arts & culture, civil rights & social actions, economic empowerment, and socience & technology.
In 2004, he joined Moooi with the position as a product developer until 2006, when he was promoted to be a project leader for the company. In 2012, he designed the Bart Family Collection of sofas that he is most well known for. They were inspired by the rounded shapes & sumptuous flory of 18th century Rococo. Bart Schilder added genuine pleasure and softness to the classic silhouette by using modern day skills and a timeless eye for detail.