The broken lines and the vivid colours enrich the differences between the bases, which are light and steady. Soft as leather, fresh as textile and bright as varnish, it gives you comfort and all the rest is unnecessary. A simple and elegant design, that you can recognise from its sweet taste.
Gamma Chair. Beyond the standard.
- 4 legs and trellis in epoxy powder coated or chromed metal;
- swiveling base in epoxy powder coated metal or brill metal;
- 4 legs made of varnished solid wood.
- Lacquered seat
- Mould-made of painted polyurethane.
- Upholstered seat
- Mould-made of foamed polyurethane with metal insert.
- The removable covering is made of fabric, leather or synthetic leather.
- Width: 20.08"
- Height: 30.71"
- Depth: 20.08"
Pianca is an Italian furniture manufacturer that is very proud of its very old roots. They draw upon hundreds of years of traditional carpentry, right back to the old workshop, fed by a watermill, along the banks of the Pianca River. Building on that history they look to the future, combining experience, innovation and highly trained designers to bring modern Italian design to the world. Pianca is known for its cultivated excellence in producing sofas, armchairs, ottomans, dining tables and chairs, coffee tables and sideboards.