Returns and Refund Policy
All returns must be pre-authorized by emailing email@example.com.
- Your original order number (if applicable)
- Your name (and/or the name the item was ordered under)
- The product that you are returning
- Item must be returned within 15 days of the receipt date
- Returns must be in original condition with all original packaging. If the item cannot be sold “AS NEW”, then the item is considered used and may not be eligible to be returned. At our discretion, any item returned that is not in its original packaging and in as-new condition may be subject to additional charges up to 50% of the value of the item.
- Return shipping is your responsibility, so we advise you use a service that has tracking capabilities for insurance reasons
- Special orders (products we don’t carry in stock), custom configured products, or colours not typically stocked are not returnable. If you are unsure of the option to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before or after placing your order
- Kartell items made of polycarbonate are not returnable. Due to the nature of the polycarbonate material, some items may contain minor imperfections, not easily noticeable, that are inherent to this type of material and fabrication. Please note that we only sell brand new items that have been purchased directly from Kartell, and have passed their quality control.
The actual cost of initial shipping will be deducted from the refund total. 20% (of purchase price) re-stocking fee applies on all returns.
Upon authorization, returns should be sent to:
Gabriel Ross Inc.
2500 Rock Bay Ave.
Victoria BC V8T 4R6
We endeavor to ensure your package arrives to you safe and intact. Occasionally however, you may receive a product that has been damaged during shipping. In such cases we will make every effort to obtain your replacement as quickly as possible, at no cost to you. In order to satisfy our insurer, damaged goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. If damage does occur, please review our policies below for receiving and returning damaged items:
Outside Damage to Package Only:
If you receive a package with obvious damage to the outside of the box or packaging but believe the item inside is intact, please make written note of this with the courier when signing for your package. If no mention is made of external damage, we cannot be responsible for any product damage and will not accept a return or issue a refund.
Damage to Package and Contents:
If a package appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery of the item. It will then be returned to the place of origin. Please notify us immediately if this occurs and we will make arrangements for a replacement to be sent to you as soon as possible. PLEASE NOTE: Original product lead times may apply on the replacement product.
Damage to Contents Only:
If your intact package is found to hold damaged contents, DO NOT throw away the original packaging. Please contact us immediately and follow the steps below.
For any of the previous scenarios please follow these return instructions:
- Take photos of damages to items & photos of any damage to package
- Contact us at email@example.com or 1.866.207.1111. Please provide your original order number (if applicable), your name (or the name the item was ordered under), and the product you are returning (with photos). You will be given a return authorization number which you may need to submit with your returned item.
- Arrangements will be made for replacement of your damaged item at no cost to you. Please note that your original product lead time may apply for a replacement.
- We will instruct you on how or if to return the damaged product for replacement or refund
- Refunds will only be issued once the original package is received back in our warehouse
Gabriel Ross reserves the right to refuse or issue a refund/replacement item in the event that the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery or has been misused or used other than in accordance with the instructions or if the problem is due to normal wear and tear.