The minimal design of Lunex effortlessly blends into either residential or public spaces. Lunex is inspired by the radiant source of moonlight, holding the ability to complement and speak to any environment.
- Peclar Nalbandian & Guy Burr
- Diffuser in white opaline handblown glass with clear edge
- Mounting plate in white powder coated steel with chrome plated steel fasteners
- Base Depth: 10 cm / 4 Inch
- Diameter (Lunex 15): 37 cm / 14.5 Inch
- Diameter (Lunex 17): 42.5 cm / 16.5 Inch
- Lunex 15 (E26 Socket): LED, CFL, Incandescent max 75W E26/A19, Bulb not included, Dimmable 2-Wire
- Lunex 15 (LED Integrated Light Source): LED 13W 3000K >80 CRI, On/off or Dimmable 2-Wire
- Lunex 17 (E26 Socket): LED, CFL, Incandescent max 2X60W E26/A19, Bulbs not included, Dimmable 2-Wire
- Lunex 17 (LED Integrated Light Source): LED 13W 3000K >80 CRI, On/off or Dimmable 2-Wire
- Mounting to standard electrical junction boxes centered on luminaire
- U.L. listed, ADA
Upholding Italy's reputation for excellence and innovation in design, Artemide is a world leader in contemporary lighting. Offering both residential and commercial lighting solutions, Artemide has made forward thinking a company policy. Instantly recognizable designs originating from the 1960's, when Artemide was founded by Ernesto Gismondi, are still in production today along side contemporary lighting creations by current acclaimed designers. Artemide's expansive catologue ranges from the organic and elegant Logico collection to the clean and simple spheres of the Castore family. Many of the most iconic products of history can be found at GR Shop.
The Artemide Group is much more than lighting. A core element of the manufacturer is their commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility. A progressive environmental policy is also a major element in both production methods and technology research. What Artemide is most widely known for however, is a coined design philosophy that defines the company's approach: the Human Light Philosophy. Thoughtfully considering the user's lifestyle, daily activities and investment in home, Human Light sets out to provide an illuminated companion, rather than just simply illumination. Lights that are adaptable, flexible and allow for optimum visual precision while conserving environmental resources are Human Lights. A light that accompanies us during our daily activities and has a tangible effect on our well being, emotional health and ultimately our quality of life is Artemide. www.artemide.net