Don't be mistaken by the size of the cute little Atto 5000 as it demands a good amount of work to complete. Praised by architects and lighting specialists it is wonderful on its own, but looks really nice in a row or group too.
Handmade of PEFC-certified formpressed birch in Finland by highly skilled craftsmen. The wood provides a soft luminosity for atmosphere and appeal. Uses the latest LED-technology.
Seppo Koho, 2009
- Birch Wood
- Height: 21cm / 8.3 Inch
- Diameter: 34cm / 13 Inch
- Cable Length: 180cm / 70.9 Inch
- A built-in LED, 13 W, 2850 K, 800 lm. Dimmable with a trailing edge type of a dimmer. The use of special bulbs such as halogen, mirror or 12 V bulbs in Secto Design lamps is forbidden, due to overheating.
- Attachable to a DALI system with a separate, compatible mains dimmable driver. Due to the great variation in DALI systems, Secto Design does not offer mains dimmable drivers nor provide specifications for them. For mains dimmable drivers, please contact your local electrician.
- 180 cm, textile cable, connector (+ a separate ceiling plug in Finland and Sweden), ceiling cup
- Ingress Protection IP20
- IEC Protection Class II
- Wipe dust regularly. To remove fresh stains wipe with a slightly moist cloth.
Secto Design is a Finnish lighting company that produces beautiful lighting fixtures made of flawless Finnish birch. With their interesting architectural forms Secto Design lamps are “spaces” in themselves. The light source is hidden inside the shade to prevent blinding the viewer. The warm light reflecting from the birch emphasizes space and creates an inviting, warm environment. The wonderfully curated collection of Secto lighting includes table, pendant, wall and floor lamps.