A tranquil and balanced pendant that lights up the light in both meeting rooms and dining rooms. Uses the latest LED technology.
Handmade of PEFC-certified formpressed birch in Finland by highly skilled craftsmen. The wood provides a soft luminosity for atmosphere and appeal. Uses the latest LED-technology.
Seppo Koho, 2012
- Birch Wood
- Height: 13cm / 5.1 Inch
- Diameter: 100cm / 39.3 Inch
- Width: 9cm / 3.5 Inch
- Cable Length: 200cm / 78.7 Inch (Max 300cm / 118 Inch)
- A built-in LED, 21 W, 2800 K, 2500 lm, dimmable (built-in step dimming + trailing edge compatibility)
- Not attachable to a DALI system.
- 200 cm, textile cable, connector (+ a separate ceiling plug in Finland and Sweden), ceiling cup, 2 steel wires
- Ingress Protection IP20
- IEC Protection Class II
- ETL/CETL listed
- Wipe dust regularly. To remove fresh stains wipe with a slightly moist cloth.
Secto Design is a Finnish lighting company that produces beautiful lighting fixtures made of flawless Finnish birch. With their interesting architectural forms Secto Design lamps are “spaces” in themselves. The light source is hidden inside the shade to prevent blinding the viewer. The warm light reflecting from the birch emphasizes space and creates an inviting, warm environment. The wonderfully curated collection of Secto lighting includes table, pendant, wall and floor lamps.