The inspiration of this design comes out from the Portuguese and Spanish azulejos, ancient decorated ceramic tiles. The result is an elegant and fresh yarn dyed jacquard 500 TC offered in two colors that enhance the uniqueness of the pattern.
- Solid Sateen
- Standard: 20 Inch x 26 Inch
- Euro: 26 Inch x 26 Inch
- King: 21 Inch x 37 Inch
- All-over jacquard with simple hem
- Machine wash "lukewarm" water, from 85°F (30°C) to 105°F (40°C), delicate cycle (it is recommended to wash high thread count linens in cold water to minimize shrinkage)
- Use a mild detergent
- Cold Rinse
- Do not use bleach
- Use low spin setting if available
- Wash linens separately from other fabrics, separate light & dark colors
- Remove washed linens immediately after the wash cycle is complete especially collections with different color applied borders. Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry delicate cycle, low heat. Remove while damp for less wrinkling
- Iron if desired
Signoria di Firenze All Signoria collections are designed and made in Italy. The styles range from the classical to the contemporary. Always looking for new color palettes, designs, and naturally elegant styles, these extraordinary linens are defined by the landscape of Tuscany! The attention paid to the fabric selection, and of the dyeing and finishing process guarantee an extraordinary durability.