This pattern reproduces the leaf of a Fern on a yarn-dyed jacquard fabric. The spiral movement brings elegance and freshness making this collection suitable for both classic and modern environments.
- Solid Sateen
- Standard: 20 Inch x 26 Inch
- Euro: 26 Inch x 26 Inch
- King: 21 Inch x 37 Inch
- All-over jacquard with simple hem
- Available colour Flax/Ivory
- Machine wash "lukewarm" water, from 85°F (30°C) to 105°F (40°C), delicate cycle (it is recommended to wash high thread count linens in cold water to minimize shrinkage)
- Use a mild detergent
- Cold Rinse
- Do not use bleach
- Use low spin setting if available
- Wash linens separately from other fabrics, separate light & dark colors
- Remove washed linens immediately after the wash cycle is complete especially collections with different color applied borders. Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry delicate cycle, low heat. Remove while damp for less wrinkling
- Iron if desired
Signoria di Firenze All Signoria collections are designed and made in Italy. The styles range from the classical to the contemporary. Always looking for new color palettes, designs, and naturally elegant styles, these extraordinary linens are defined by the landscape of Tuscany! The attention paid to the fabric selection, and of the dyeing and finishing process guarantee an extraordinary durability.