Donatella is a 100% linen fabric finished in a timeless vintage look that will provide years of sleeping comfort. Donatella combines cool comfort with an “easy care” ‘Vintage’ style. The use of special Italian finishing techniques results in the product’s vintage look and soft touch. These characteristics remain after washing.
- 100% Linen
- Twin: 69 Inch x 87 Inch
- Queen: 90 Inch x 92 Inch
- King: 106 Inch x 92 Inch
- Wash only with other 100% linen fabrics. Do not wash with fabrics that are not 100% linen especially fabrics containing synthetic fibers as they abrade the linen causing wear and color fading on seams and creases.
- Wash with plenty of water (minimizes abrasion), do not over load washer.
- Wash cycle:
- Do not use bleach
- Delicate cycle
- Cold water
- Wash with like colors
- Light soil setting
- Medium spin cycle
- Turn pillowcases and shams inside out for washing
- Use a detergent made for delicate fabrics that contain no enzymes or whiteners such as Woolite detergent for delicate fabrics.
- Use a high quality fabric softener made for delicate fibers in the wash cycle.
- Do not use bleach or whiteners even on whites as they destroy the natural flax fibers.
- Linens will begin to soften up after 3-4 washings.
Signoria di Firenze All Signoria collections are designed and made in Italy. The styles range from the classical to the contemporary. Always looking for new color palettes, designs, and naturally elegant styles, these extraordinary linens are defined by the landscape of Tuscany! The attention paid to the fabric selection, and of the dyeing and finishing process guarantee an extraordinary durability.