The new Pallermo Sleep Shirt is an updated version of our Pickford Sleep Shirt. We have modernized it by changing the design of the pocket and using a more classic button. This timeless piece will be a staple in your sleep wardrobe. The Pallermo Sleep Shirt can be worn with the Lucca Pants or a pair of leggings from Back Label if more coverage is desired.
- 100% Cotton in White Stripe
- Bust : 33 inches x 35 inches
- Waist : 26 inches x 28 inches
- Hip : 35 inches x 37 inches
- Bust : 36 inches x 39 inches
- Waist : 29 inches x 32 inches
- Hip : 38 inches x 41 inches
- Bust : 40 inches x 43 inches
- Waist : 33 inches x 36 inches
- Hip : 42 inches x 45 inches
- Bust : 44 inches x 47 inches
- Waist : 37 inches x 40 inches
- Hip : 46 inches x 49 inches
- Fabric woven in Germany
- Same body as Pickford Sleep Shirt with updated pocket styling and buttons
- St Genève lounge wear should be machine washed using moderate temperatures and gentle cycles. Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash, or Ivory. Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener as the harsh chemicals will weaken the natural fibers. Do not wash with heavy or textured articles because they can scour the fabric.
- We recommend hanging your St Genève lounge wear to dry, however if you prefer, it can be machine dried on a delicate setting with a low temperature.
- Loungewear is guaranteed for one year against any defect in materials and workmanship.
*All Guarantees are void if labels are removed.
St Genève began as a small family business, started by Michael de la Place who began creating patterns and developing design features over forty years ago. Today St Genève is a world-renowned manufacturer of luxury bed linens and quality down products.
Quality has always been St Genève’s primary objective. A member of Downmark – the Down Association of Canada, St Genève has been active in many of its initiatives. The types of down they use have tremendous insulating power which is maintained by their high loft, density and clinging ability. These properties make the most luxurious down products because they are warm and lightweight.
St Genève bed linens are designed and made in Canada using the highest quality silk, Egyptian cotton and linen, woven by specialty mills in Germany and Italy.
GRShop.com does not currently sell St. Geneve through our on-line store. Feel free to contact us for information and pricing.