The Tavira Caftan is a relaxed fitting top with exquisite detailing. It has an elbow length sleeve with a double row of top stitching at the sleeve hem. The pleat on the back drapes beautifully. Above the pleat is a lined yoke that encapsulates the seams, which makes it more comfortable because you do not feel the shoulder seams. The curved hem of the caftan is slightly longer in the back. The caftan can be worn with a pair of Back Label leggings for more coverage.
- 100% Lyocell in Vanilla
- Bust : 33 inches x 35 inches
- Waist : 26 inches x 28 inches
- Hip : 35 inches x 37 inches
- Bust : 36 inches x 39 inches
- Waist : 29 inches x 32 inches
- Hip : 38 inches x 41 inches
- Bust : 40 inches x 43 inches
- Waist : 33 inches x 36 inches
- Hip : 42 inches x 45 inches
- Bust : 44 inches x 47 inches
- Waist : 37 inches x 40 inches
- Hip : 46 inches x 49 inches
- Fabric woven in Germany
- V neck caftan with lined back yoke and pleat
- St Genève lounge wear should be machine washed using moderate temperatures and gentle cycles. Select a mild soap such as Tide Free, Linen Wash, or Ivory. Do not use any type of bleach or fabric softener as the harsh chemicals will weaken the natural fibers. Do not wash with heavy or textured articles because they can scour the fabric.
- We recommend hanging your St Genève lounge wear to dry, however if you prefer, it can be machine dried on a delicate setting with a low temperature.
- Loungewear is guaranteed for one year against any defect in materials and workmanship.
*All Guarantees are void if labels are removed.
St Genève began as a small family business, started by Michael de la Place who began creating patterns and developing design features over forty years ago. Today St Genève is a world-renowned manufacturer of luxury bed linens and quality down products.
Quality has always been St Genève’s primary objective. A member of Downmark – the Down Association of Canada, St Genève has been active in many of its initiatives. The types of down they use have tremendous insulating power which is maintained by their high loft, density and clinging ability. These properties make the most luxurious down products because they are warm and lightweight.
St Genève bed linens are designed and made in Canada using the highest quality silk, Egyptian cotton and linen, woven by specialty mills in Germany and Italy.
GRShop.com does not currently sell St. Geneve through our on-line store. Feel free to contact us for information and pricing.