With the new Stockholm collection of centerpieces, Swedish designer duo Bernadotte & Kylberg has created an iconic series of timeless bowls with bold, artistic patterns and a mix of enamel and aluminum. Stockholm Aquatic is inspired by the full pallet of blue nuances reflected in the Baltic sea throughout the year. The pattern makes a clear reference to the waves breaking on the sea.
- Bernadotte & Kylberg, 2015
- Aluminum and Cold Enamel, Aquatic Pattern
- Diameter: 10cm / 3.9 Inch
- Height: 5.4cm / 2.12 Inch
- Diameter: 20cm / 7.8 Inch
- Height: 7cm / 2.7 Inch
- Diameter: 30cm / 11.8 Inch
- Height: 10cm / 3.9 Inch
- Diameter: 40cm / 15.7 Inch
- Artistic design and patterns
- Simple yet iconic and timeless shapes and forms
- Each pattern is handmade thus differences can occur
- Aluminum with enamel. Can be cleaned with dish soap and a soft cloth (not dishwasher safe)
Surprising, innovative, best-in-class, high-quality Scandinavian design, “the brand that tickles the design gene”. Started over 50 years ago by two army friends looking to start a trading business, Niels Stellan Høm and Carton Madelaire heard about a small factory in Fårevejle, Denmark, called Danish Stainless. Stelton (a combination of their two names) began marketing a stainless gravy boat that sold like hotcakes in Danish hardware stores and was also a hit in Europe. Beginning with award-winning designs by Arne Jacobsen, perhaps Denmark’s greatest architect and designer, Stelton invited new designers to furnish innovative product ideas to appeal to a broader range of consumer tastes. Stelton products have become the epitome of Danish design.