Since founding Bocci in 2005, Omer Arbel has created a stunning portfolio of contemporary lighting that delivers far more than just simply illumination. Bocci's organic forms bring an inherently inquisitive mood to each space it inhabits; an emotive value that no mass produced light could ever match. Individually the pendants are subtle yet divine, but when multiplied and clustered their impact is truly mesmerizing.
5 ways Bocci has us hooked:
- They are Canadian, born and raised.
- Sustainability is a integral part of their design practice.
- They keep manufacturing in-house as much as possible.
- The inspiration for each design comes from the deep exploration of the raw materials, with no end purpose in mind when they begin.
- There are a multitude of applications depending on personal or commercial aesthetic, offering a unmatched versatility compared with other light installations.