Upholstery: Oxford Zinc
The Margot Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. Every sofa includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass)
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame
- Width: 211 cm / 83 inch
- Depth: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Height: 86 cm / 34 inch
- Seat Height: 45 cm / 18 inch
- Eco-friendly PET synthetic-down back cushions
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.