Introducing a pair of limited edition Elk Chairs from furniture designers Gus* Modern and heritage textile brand Pendleton Woolen Mills.
Pendleton has an outstanding legacy of designing graphic jacquard patterns, many of which are inspired by Indigenous and southwestern motifs. For this collaboration, the Pendleton fabrics are produced by Sunbrella, which brings an exceptional level of quality and performance to the upholstery, and makes these chairs ideally suited for modern spaces that demand high style and easy maintenance.
Whether they’re destined for a lakeside cabin or downtown loft, these designs celebrate the perfect union of textiles and furniture.
- Frame is CNC precision cut, formed plywood, finished in real Ash wood veneer
- Base and legs are powder-coated steel
- Width: 64 cm / 25 inch
- Depth: 89 cm / 35 inch
- Height: 107 cm / 42 inch
- Seat Height: 38 cm / 15 inch
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Available fabrics are Canyon Lands Desert and Diamond River Tonal Charcoal by Sunbrella® for Pendleton Woolen Mills
- Fabrics are 100% solution-dyed acrylic
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.