The frame of the Branch table is made of identical aluminum elements that interlock seamlessly to form a unified whole. Dissolving where one ends and the next begins, the elements combine fluidly. Two people can sit between each leg, and larger tables accommodate up to 12 people—ideal for informal conference spaces and libraries. The table’s assembly is intentionally simple, and it requires little space to transport.
- Jakob Wagner, 2012
- Top is Avilable in Painted MDF, Wood, or Glass
- Base is Made of Steel
- Diameter (Small): 130 cm / 51.2 inch
- Diameter (Medium): 160 cm / 63 inch
- Diameter (Large): 190 cm / 74.7 inch
- Height: 73 cm / 28.7 inch