The Ginger chair is distinguished by a single hide of Pelle Frau® Saddle Extra leather cut and folded to form the shell. Decorative topstitching runs along the edge. Pelle Frau® Color System leather on the interior contrasts with the materials and colors of the shell and frame. Ginger pairs naturally with the Fred desk or works on its own in private offices, libraries, cafés, reception areas, and formal meeting rooms.
- Roberto Lazzeroni, 2012
- The Shell is Comprised of a Molded Composite Thermoplastic Polymer.
- The Inner Surface of the Seat is Upholstered in Color System Leather.
- Visible Topstitching Runs Along the Outside Edges.
- The Seat is Padded with Polyurethane Foam.
- The Base has Four Legs Made of Wenge Stained Ash with a Triangular Profile.
- The Supporting Frame is Black Painted Steel.
- Height: 81.2 cm / 32 inch
- Width: 63.5 cm / 25 inch
- Depth: 55.1 cm / 21.7 inch
- Seat Height: 44.9 cm / 17.7 inch
- Arm Height: 64 cm / 26 inch