The Hello Mini Mobile Lounge loves to socialize. The life of any gathering, no one can resist sitting on this playful chair. Spice it up. Tone it down. Swivel and roll. Make it a side chair in an office or combine it with the Mobile Lounge, and the Mini Mobile Lounge will turn even the smallest space into a fun, productive environment.
- Lynda Chesser and Bill Schacht
- Wool, Leather, Metal, Polymer
- Height: 44 cm / 17.35 inch
- Width: 49.5 cm / 19.5 inch
- Depth: 49.5 cm / 19.5 inch
- Made in Mississippi, USA
- Produced in an ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facility
- Fabric: These fabrics are colorfast when using standard wet and dry cleaning processes and are also resistant to most spot-cleaning solvents.
- Dry soils: vacuum surfaces regularly to prevent sand, dust, ash, and dry dirt from being worked into the fabrics.
- Wet soils: use commercially available water-based upholstery detergents to clean mud, spills, food, and so on. Follow directions on package.
- Oily spills: grease, tar, greasy foods, etc. may require cleaning with a solvent cleaner or solvent-fortified detergent. Follow directions on package.
- Leather: TMost stains can be removed with lukewarm water and a mild soap. Then wipe the leather with a damp cloth and dry with a soft, dry cloth. Saddle soaps, polish, or wax should never be used. For general maintenance, dust the leather surface just as you would furniture.
- Polymer: Use a mild detergent and warm water; apply with a soft clean cloth. Hard scrubbing with brushes may harm the surface so is not recommended. Remove any soapy residue with clean water and clean cloth.
- Metal: Clean with lukewarm water and a mild detergent as needed. After washing, rinse with clean water on a soft cloth, and dry with a clean soft cloth.
- Wool: Dry (solvent) cleaning methods are preferred; water-based products may cause shrinkage. Oil, grease, and general dirt spots should respond to a mild, dry cleaning solvent. Use a blotting technique. Rubbing the fabric may lead to surface abrasion. Should an unacceptable degree of surface distortion – such as pilling – result from spot-cleaning, you may realign the fabric fibers using a standard handheld steam iron. Use the ‘wool’ setting, with steam, to press the affected fibers back into place.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.