Wolfgang C.R. Mezger designed m_sit seating to add a striking visual accent, whether used individually or in a group. Bent steel offers a sharp counterpoint to the comfortable soft seating. Linking sofas, settees, lounge chairs, and tables within a larger atmosphere concentrates the appeal and creates a contemporary focal point.Versatile Design
Fluid lines, formed of bent plywood and painted, become a work of art. Whether symmetric or offset, in a single color or two-tone paint, the award-winning design retains its integrity in a wide range of configurations and finish combinations.DESIGNER
- Wolfgang C.R. Mezger
- Metal, Wool Fabric, Leather
- Height: 70.1 cm / 27.6 inch
- Width: 81 cm / 31.9 inch
- Depth: 77 cm / 30.3 inch
- Made in North Carolina, USA
- Produced in an ISO 14001 Certified Manufacturing Facility
- Wool: Dry (solvent) cleaning methods are preferred; water-based products may cause shrinkage. Oil, grease, and general dirt spots should respond to a mild, dry cleaning solvent. Use a blotting technique. Rubbing the fabric may lead to surface abrasion. Should an unacceptable degree of surface distortion – such as pilling – result from spot-cleaning, you may realign the fabric fibers using a standard handheld steam iron. Use the ‘wool’ setting, with steam, to press the affected fibers back into place.
- Leather: Most stains can be removed with lukewarm water and a mild soap. Then wipe the leather with a damp cloth and dry with a soft, dry cloth. Saddle soaps, polish, or wax should never be used. For general maintenance, dust the leather surface just as you would furniture.
- Metal: Clean with lukewarm water and a mild detergent as needed. After washing, rinse with clean water on a soft cloth, and dry with a clean soft cloth.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.