Planes’ simple design hints at its European influence and creates harmony with a variety of furniture lines and interior environments. A multitude of top and leg design options let you fulfill your desired aesthetic. Sophisticated or surprisingly agile-one table or an entire room-Planes adapts to precisely what you need.
- Designer Dan West
- Wood, Metal, Laminate Surfaces
- Height: 73.6 cm / 29 inch
- Width: 152.4, 167.6, or 182.8 cm / 60, 66, or 72 inch
- Depth: 76.2 cm / 30 inch
- Made in Mississippi, USA
- Produced in an ISO 14001 Certified Manufacturing Facility
- Wood: The individual characteristics and natural variations of wood make every piece of Haworth wood furniture one of a kind. We’ve treated your furniture with the finest finishes to preserve its unique beauty. Now it’s your turn – treat your furniture with a little tender loving care, and it will be good to you for many years to come. Follow these guidelines: DO:
- Clean all surfaces frequently with a soft, water-dampened cloth, wiping with the grain.
- Use coasters under hot objects such as coffeepots and cups (avoid temperature extremes).
- Lift objects to move them.
- Immediately remove all liquids on wood surfaces by blotting them dry (moisture is not your furniture’s friend!).
- Use a protective desk pad under all writing areas and business machines.
- Level the product to prevent items from sliding across surface (and allow better movement of drawer slides). DO NOT:
- Use paper towels as this will scratch the surface.
- Clean or wipe against the grain.
- Expose the furniture to extreme heat, cold or humidity variations (keep away from radiators, air conditioning vents, humidifiers, fireplaces, etc.
- Pull items across the wood as this will scratch the surface.
- Expose the furniture to strong sunlight (this will accelerate changes in the color of the wood furniture).
- Use harsh solvents – they might cause the finish to deteriorate.
- Use glass cleaners or waxes.
- Allow water to stand on the wood surface. Regular Maintenance:
- Dust your wood furniture regularly to avoid build-up of dirt and grime that can dull the finish. Dust with a damp cloth following the grain of the wood. Do not use excess amounts of water and do not allow water to stand on the wood surface. Other Surface Materials:
- Other materials that might be utilized in your wood furniture are also easy to care for and maintain.
- Laminate Surfaces: For general cleaning, use a mild detergent with warm water. If the surface becomes stained, use a non-abrasive cleaner. After wiping, rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth. Laminate surfaces with a soft edge can be cleaned with 3M® citrus base natural cleaner or Armor All® vinyl cleaner.
- Metal Components: Warm water and a mild detergent will remove most spills and scuffs.
Work happens everywhere. Haworth designs and manufactures product solutions that help you create inspiring spaces where people can perform their best—at work, on the go, and at home.