Classic suspension design in layered, hand-blown glass with wave-like horizontal etching.Clear cord is field adjustable and canopy is finished in light grey.
- Structure: grey lacquered metal
- Diffuser: blown and hand grounded glass with satin finish
- Max Height: 125 cm / 49 1/4 Inch
- Diffuser Height: 60 cm / 23 5/8 Inch
- Diffuser Diameter: 15 cm / 5 7/8 Inch
- Canopy Diameter: 13 cm / 5 1/8 Inch
- 1 x 100W Incandescent E26
- The offcentre element is available
- Swag Kit available
- ADATTO with element A
- cUL Listed
Dare. The story Leucos tells to contemporary times is a long, vital and interesting one. A story which began in the sixties calling into question the historical relation between shape and material: it was a revolution. The protagonist was glass, taken away for the first time from the traditional logics of glass art and reinterpreted in an absolutely new way. Taking into consideration the tradition, of course, but also looking at innovative materials and technologies, and reconsidering serial production as an added value to design: the repetition became a multiplication of beauty, and the accessibility an opportunity to offer resources to the creative process.
Leucos Class 60 Suspension Lamp Designed by:
- Ufficio Stile I Tre