The fixture provides uniform, general and diffuse illumination. The opening at the bottom of the glass produces downwards directed light. The quality of the glas sensures that the fixture is evenly lit.
- Vilhelm Lauritzen
- Shade: Handblown Glossy White Opal Glass
- Pendant Tube: Brushed Brass
- Height: 32.7 cm / 12.9 inch
- Shade Height: 24.6 cm / 9.7 inch
- Shade Diameter: 25 cm / 9.8 inch
- Height: 44.7 cm / 17.6 inch
- Shade Height: 37 cm / 14.6 inch
- Shade Diameter: 37 cm / 14.6 inch
- Cord Length: 366 cm / 144 inch
- 1 x 22W LED A-21 Medium
- Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Available finish Glossy white opal glass, brushed brass
- Damp location
- cULus Listed
The essence of Louis Poulsen Lighting is to create human-friendly lighting – lighting that makes people feel comfortable and relaxed and creates an excellent atmosphere. Louis Poulsen's lighting philosophy consists of three elements: function, comfort and ambience. Louis Poulsen Lighting wants people to feel they are in good company.
For more than eighty years, Louis Poulsen has collaborated with such visionary architects and designers as Arne Jacobsen, Verner Panton and Foster+Partners to produce innovative lighting solutions for buildings and their surroundings. Poul Henningsen, designer of the iconic Artichoke Pendant Light, began a lifelong collaboration with Louis Poulsen Lighting in 1925 that lasted until his death. To this day, Louis Poulsen Lighting still benefits from his genius.
Louis Poulsen Lighting offers a complete product line that includes suspended, ceiling, pendants, table, floor and wall lighting for both indoor and outdoor use. The superior styling, craftsmanship and quality of Louis Poulsen products can be found on projects around the globe.