The FIBER ARMCHAIR has been designed to balance maximum comfort with minimum space. The chair has been produced from an innovative bio-composite material that includes 25% wood fibres. From a distance, the shell appears to be normal smooth plastic, however, when viewed up close the tiny pieces of the wooden fibres become apparent, giving the chair a whole new character.
- Iskos Berlin
- Shell consists of a wood and plastic composition with 25% wood fibers, 70% PP (polypropylene)
- Wood base is made from solid PU lacquered, oak wood
- Height: 76.5 cm / 30 inch
- Width: 54.5 cm / 21.5 inch
- Depth: 55 cm / 21.75 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 18 inch
- Seat Width: 42 cm / 16.5 inch
- Seat Depth: 40 cm / 15.7 inch
- Armrest Height: 67.5 cm / 26.5 inch
- Plastic and felt glides included
At Muuto, it’s all about finding new perspectives. They take inspiration from their Nordic roots to create pieces that are new and fresh, yet true to their Scandinavian design heritage. They call this approach New Nordic. Muuto creates furniture, lighting and home accessories with that very characteristically Scandinavian style.
At Muuto good design starts with the person. The journey from idea to object is begun by an individual’s spark of creativity. Muuto handpicks the brightest design talents in Scandinavia and gives them the freedom to express their individual story through everyday objects, pushing the boundaries of Scandinavian design in their own way, offering their own new perspectives. How do they see a chair, vase, lamp or any other everyday product? A range full of new perspectives, or “muutos” as the Finnish would say. By giving their designers the space to let loose with their imaginations, the results can often be fantastic.