The Nemo Spigolo Horizontal Pendant Lamp has a structure based on an extruded and tubular aluminum structure, connected with moulded ABS joints. The LED sources are able to rotate 360 degrees which allow the pendant to produce a directional direct or indirect lighting, screened by an opaline diffuser in polycarbonate.
- Extruded and tubular aluminum structure, connected with moulded ABS joints
- Opaline diffuser in polycarbonate
- Length: 114 cm / 44.8 inch
- Width: 58 cm / 22.8 inch
- Canopy Length: 29 cm / 11.4 inch
- Canopy Width: 5 cm / 1.9 inch
- Canopy Height: 5 cm / 1.9 inch
- Cable Length: 300 cm / 118.1 inch
- Linear LED 50W
- Mono switch dimmable
Nemo Italianaluce’s table lamps, floor lamps and wall sconces are designed and produced near Milan, Italy. A division of the world-renown Cassina group, Nemo produces lighting designed to illuminate all types of spaces and maximize the unique architectural features of any room. Nemo’s product portfolio, with designs that ranges from the contemporary to traditional, capture the essence and sophistication of contemporary Italian lighting.