The table top of the Bloom table is held by three squared timbers that ramify from a common base. The absence of a central rib enables one to slide armchairs with armrests under the table.
- Arik Levy
- Rectangular: 90 cm / 35.4 inch x 200 cm / 78.7 inch
- Rectangular: 100 cm / 39.3 inch x 240 cm / 94.4 inch
- Square: 140 cm / 55.1 inch x 140 cm / 55.1 inch
- Height: 76 cm / 35.4 inch
- Top Thickness: 3.5 cm / 1.3 inch
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.