Since 1859, when chair No. 14 was first introduced, more than 80 million units have been sold all over the world. Its iconic shapes are created by six manually bent beech rods, two bolts and ten screws. Thanks to its low weight, attractive price and legendary strength, this chair quickly found its place in the cafes of Vienna, earning the nickname the "café chair".
- Ton R & D
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered, or cane weave
- To increase the strength and durability of natural cane weave, one can order additional plastic netting. The netting is stable, holds its shape and prevents excessive stretching of the cane weave on the seat.
- Height: 84 cm / 33 inch
- Width: 41 cm / 16.1 inch
- Depth: 51.5 cm / 20.2 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- Seat Diameter: 40.5 cm / 15.9 inch
- It is possible to apply special finishing to the ends of legs of selected products, which resembles "socks".
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.