This chair is a lower version of the barstool No.73 . Its simple look lets the four manually bent pieces of beech wood stand out as they create the connection between the leg and seat. We offer a version with upholstered or cane seat or seat made of plywood relief.
- Ton R & D
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered, or cane weave
- To increase the strength and durability of natural cane weave, one can order additional plastic netting. The netting is stable, holds its shape and prevents excessive stretching of the cane weave on the seat.
- Height: 46 cm / 18.1 inch
- Width: 44.5 cm / 17.5 inch
- Depth: 44.5 cm / 17.5 inch
- It is possible to apply special finishing to the ends of legs of selected products, which resembles "socks".
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.