By combining a seat shaped by modern technologies and traditional bent rods, a chair was created bearing the distinct TON signature. The frame is simplified thanks to the use of the backrest which also serves as the connection between the legs, so no other support is needed.
- Thomas Feichtner
- Frame: beech
- Seat: veneer, upholstered
- Width: 48.5 cm / 16.9 inch
- Depth: 58 cm / 18.2 inch
- Seat Height: 46 cm / 24 inch
- Seat Width: 48.5 cm / 16.5 inch
- Seat Depth: 39 cm / 16.5 inch
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- Engraved ornaments are made by laser on the outer side of the backrest into the depth of approximately 0.1 cm.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.