This barstool from the Stockholm series combines elements of Scandinavian design with TON’s technology. The seat of this model is made of bent plywood and the specific craftsmanship of the beech wood ensures that its visually fine shapes and frame provide sufficient strength.
- Mads K. Johansen
- Frame: beech, oak
- Seat: veneer, upholstered
- Height: 61 cm / 24 inch
- Width: 43 cm / 16.9 inch
- Depth: 38 cm / 18.2 inch
- Seat Height: 61 cm / 24 inch
- Seat Width: 40 cm / 16.5 inch
- Upholstery of selected models can be complemented with decorative nails, especially if upholstered with artificial or natural leather.
- If the product should meet safety standards for public spaces, one can order upholstery with self extinguishing PUR foam.
- You can order a metal plate to protect the footrest against mechanical wear.
- Please contact us for these options or to order less than 4 pieces.
TON chairs and tables are linked by their high quality, unique technologies and contemporary design features. They are created in the place with the longest tradition in bending wood in the world.