The Element is a high-pile, hand-tufted rug with a Modernist color field design inspired by traditional patchwork quilts. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool, the Element is plush and dense, giving it a luxurious texture underfoot. Available in two bright colorways and three sizes, this rug is perfect for bedrooms, nurseries and living spaces.
- 100% premium New Zealand wool
- 4 x 6 feet
- 5 x 8 feet
- 8 x 10 feet
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Hand-bound, stitched edges
- Premium backing
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.