The Avro is a hand-knotted rug with a subtle textured pattern designed to create understated tonal variations. Lending to a minimalist style, the Avro creates an organic foundation for any space. The Avro’s name and geometric lines pay homage to the Canadian airplane design that shares its name. Handcrafted in India using 100% New Zealand wool. Perfect for entryways, living spaces, and bedrooms.
- 80% Natural, Premium New Zealand Wool /20% Viscose
- 4 x 6 feet
- 5 x 8 feet
- 8 x 10 feet
- Each handmade rug has unique characteristics that showcase the artistry of the craftsperson that created it
- Sizes listed are approximate and may vary slightly
- Rug pad is recommended for added comfort and stability
- Premium backing
- Pre-washed to eliminate shedding and odour
- For spills, blot immediately with towel and use mild soap only if necessary. Test in an inconspicuous area. Blot to dry.
Inspired by simple forms and modern materials, Gus* Modern, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, manufactures contemporary furniture, accent pieces and accessories. Gus* designs are inspired by the modernists of yesterday, mid-century classics and simple, everyday forms. Great designs with a practical purpose.
Please note Gus* Modern products are not available in our Victoria, BC, showroom.