The 14.1 is an articulated, seamed cast glass sphere with a frosted cylindrical void that houses a low voltage lamp. Individual pendants are visually quite subtle, but gain tremendous strength when multiplied and clustered in large groups.
- Cast glass, blown borosilicate glass
- Braided metal coaxial cable
- 14.1, 14.1m Canopy - Brushed nickel
- 14.1mi, 14.1mo Canopy - White polyurethane
- Diffuser: 4 inch
- 14.1 - Shallow Canopy Diameter: 4.5 inch
- 14.1m - Mini Canopy Diameter: 1.2 inch
- 14.1mi - Mini Innie Canopy Diameter: 3.5 inch
- 14.1mo - Mini Outtie Canopy Diameter: 1.5 inch
- Cable Length: 10 feet
- 10W Xenon or 1.8W LED
- Lamps and power supplies included
- The pendant drop lengths are adjustable up to the specified maximum
- Please contact us for additional cable length or coloured pendants
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci is a world leader in contemporary lighting design. Led by creative director Omer Arbel, Bocci creates stunning lighting solutions of the utmost quality and craftsmanship. Starting with the 14 series cast glass chandeliers, Bocci continued to create beautiful lighting with the ceramic 21 series and the blown glass 28 and 38 series. In addition to lighting, Bocci creates modern furniture and electrical accessories.
Obviously architectural, the conceptual chandeliers are available in a range of different colours and unlimited configurations.
Bocci 14.1 Single Pendant Light Designed by:
- Omer Arbel
Omer Arbel graduated from the University of Waterloo’s School of Architecture in 2000, and, after apprenticeships with several architectural companies, founded Omer Arbel Office, a Vancouver-based design practice, in 2005. The practice produces designs for buildings, objects, furniture, lighting and electrical accessories.
Arbel is also the creative director of the manufacturing and design company, Bocci that produces cast glass lighting features. Cast glass is an organic process, imperfect by nature and each piece is hand made to the client’s specifications. Bocci is now featured in buildings and homes worldwide and has won several high profile international design awards.